Friday, January 15, 2016

Day One



    Well today i start blogging kinda scary for me because people will be able to see all of this and its pretty scary if you think about it. Anyways  today I want to talk about Breaking up with a friend. Yes it's a real thing. I was reading a blog about it from my favorite  pin up model (cherrydollface), and well I could really relate to it because I recently "broke up" with my best friend (you guys will know her as lelly). My friendship with Lelly was very toxic the last  few months before I decided  to end the friendship. She made some very poor decisions  which lead to many problems. As much I did try to help her out I couldn't, so many lies where told by her that I couldn't even believe  anything that came out of her mouth I had to always ask around if what she was telling was true which half of it wasn't. The decision  of ending the friendship  was very hard for me because  this girl had been my best friend for 15 years! I didn't want to throw 15 years away it's a long time. In the end I knew that my emotional  health was more important. I don't want to sound selfish but my mental health is very important. I have depression  and anxiety so having a friendship like that wasn't helping in any way. I had to do what was best for me, I'm not going to lie it is very hard not having lelly in my life. I miss her but I know that I did what was best for me. My point is that sometimes those people that we love the most are the ones that do the most damage  to us. We must be strong even though  it might hurt in the beginning  we must let go of those toxic  relationship we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment